COMBO IS EXPANDING TO TWO WEEKENDS!!!
Weekend 1: April 28-April 30, location Georgetown Tennis Center, 6.5 and 8.5 Divisions
Weekend 2: May 5-7, location Lakeway, Grey Rock, Courtyard, 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5 Divisions
Combo League is for men and women age 18 and over. Teams are organized by NTRP levels, with 3 doubles matches per team match. Team levels are structured to encourage partners of different levels to play together. Combo features 3 lines of doubles and we offer the following combined NTRP levels: 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5 and 9.5.
The skill levels per partnership are one half step above the traditional combined league levels. This encourages players of different levels to join together to take advantage of that extra half. For example, on a 7.5 team, the ideal partnership is a 4.0 with a 3.5. A combination of 3.5 and 3.5 would also be allowed.
Registration Opens: March 13, 2023
Event weekends: April 28-April 30, 2023, and May 5-7, 2023
Registration Deadline/Initial Roster due: April 10, 2023
- Roster minimum is 6 players, maximum is 12 players
- Must be 18 years or older to register for the event.
- Each line cannot exceed 1.0 level between partners
- Players may play on multiple teams, of different levels, and must manage any conflicts
No schedule concessions will be made to accommodate players who choose to play multiple levels
- Must be USTA member to play
- Round Robin play
- Combo does not factor into your rating
Sectionals: October 13-15 in Corpus Christi
No advancement to Nationals