2019 Spring Combo League
Combo League is for men and women ages 18 and over. Teams are organized by NTRP levels, with 3 doubles matches per team match. Team levels are structured to encourage partners of different levels to play together. Combo features 3 lines of doubles and we offer the following combined NTRP levels: 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5 and 9.5.
The skill levels per partnership are one half step above the traditional combined league levels. This encourages players of different levels to join together to take advantage of that extra half. For example, on a 7.5 team, the ideal partnership is a 4.0 with a 3.5, although it can be any combination that does not exceed 7.5. A combination of 3.5 and 3.5 would work.
Registration Opens: March 25, 2019
Event weekend: May 3-5, 2019, Courtyard Tennis Club
Registration Deadline/Initial Roster due: April 22, 2019
Last Day to Add Players to Rosters: May 2, 2019
- Roster minimum is 6 players, maximum is 12 players
- Must be 18 years or older by December 31, 2019
- Each line cannot exceed 1.0 level between partners
- Players may play on multiple teams, of different levels, and must manage any conflicts
- Must be USTA member to play
- Round Robin play
- Combo does not factor into your rating
Sectionals: October 18-20, Dallas
No advancement to nationals