- Must be 21-39 years of age
- ALL skill levels are welcome, but recognize that this is a social-first league
- Teams are co-ed and will have between 5-8 players. Each team will have at least one designated captain who will be in charge of determining the lineup for matches each week and passing along important information to their teammates.
- Joining with friends? List them under teammate requests during registration.
- No team? No problem. Join and we will place you on a team after the first drills night!
- Each team will play 3 one-hour long doubles matches per week
- Team captains will be in charge of determining their team’s lineup each week, based on a combination of schedule and availability
- On average, you should expect to play 1 hour-long match each week
- Come early & stick around: enjoy the music and off-court activities, hit around on the extra court, and cheer on your teammates!
- The $50 league fee covers:
- Drills & games night led by local coaches
- 5 weeks of team-based doubles match-play
- T-shirt and various giveaways throughout the season
- Happy hours following each night of play
- An end-of-season party featuring free food, drinks, and prizes